Are we alone? NASA scientists have published their discovery of 7 Earth-sized planets orbiting a red dwarf star that’s only 39 light years away.Read More
A 16-year-old passenger was killed in a car crash on slick roads in Wyoming on Feb. 4. She was a dancer, a journalist, a friend, and a little sister.
Young people report seeing more alcohol ads online than adults do, according to a new study released by Johns Hopkins.
A few people say a day of seminars and workshops at a predominantly white school near Chicago doesn’t include enough “conservative” voice.
- Parents don’t promote healthy eating habits
- Sticks and stones at the president’s motorcade
- For now, Presidents’ Day is a Md. school holiday
- Plainfield digital Artist wins 1-year scholarship
- Judge denies Chicago’s ‘right’ to elected school board
- Free speech, gun safety win in Florida
- Zero-tolerance policies unfairly punish black girls
- IL among areas where bee decline hurts crops
- 2 beauties, 2 beasts, and a tale as old as time
- Kids worse off in Ohio online charters
- Emotions follow the death of a student’s parent
- Balto. City restores free bus service for students
- Algebra 1 PARCC: rewrite polynomial
- What a great love kids have for sports!
- Spray-on repellents are best against mosquitoes
- Student charged in sex assault at Friends School
- S. Elgin boy recovering after attack at school
- Soccer may also lead to brain trauma
- Non-issues abound about autism with Trump
- Teaching ‘yes’ means ‘yes’ for sexual consent
- Lincoln’s B-day: mannequins in S.D., erosion in Calif.
- We the People: state champs from IL, Md.