Being in a mainstream classroom can isolate kids with autism and make them feel more “different.” Not good in the long term.Read More
Multiplying binomials is a skill with many applications. With PARCC, it can be tested by asking students to find the quotient of 2 binomials.
Life can sometimes be lonely for symphonic percussionists—long stretches of sitting. But then, they’re the heartbeat of the orchestra.
With a doom-and-gloom message, Stephen Hawking told a summit meeting in China that we should send a spaceship to our nearest star.
- Sleep plays an important role in memory
- N. Calif. shooting spree ends at an elem. school
- Bands from Hinsdale to Havre honor vets on 5th Ave.
- Grad student tuition waivers should be tax-free
- Student stabbed during Panther Hour in Annapolis
- New champs named in IL girls’ volleyball
- Carmel band wins 4th Grand Nationals title
- On protesting the national anthem & Pledge
- 27 ways heat waves can kill you
- Federal judge lectures lawyer on sacred music
- High-intensity spin classes can lead to disease
- DACA deadline looms for Dreamers
- Swimmer says high school coach abused her #MeToo
- It was all fun for girls with STEM in Peoria
- Drinking water with school lunch may cut obesity
- Pa. school settles in case of denying pro-life club
- Man sentenced who caused band student’s death
- Emphatically, Douglas Co., Colo., condemns vouchers
- IL Assembly overrides a student loan rights veto
- So-called ‘personalized learning’ doesn’t add up
- Boy arrested; posted he would ‘shoot up Northeast’
- More Nov. tornadoes in OH, IN, PA, IL