The added tax of 1 cent per ounce on sugar-sweetened beverages in Cook Co., IL, will end on Dec. 1. Is it a good move or not?Read More
The CDC says in 2015-16, more Americans were obese than ever in the history of a national survey, up about one-third over 16 years.
Most children are bullied, but it’s not inevitable that they’ll be adversely affected. Why are some devastated while others are not?
Reopening schools in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria will take some doing, some time, and some heroic efforts all around.
- How we might reduce racial bias in kids
- Students mark Banned Books Week 2017
- Chance the Rapper: Take Lyft & give to CPS arts ed
- 8th graders create “Kids Love Baton Rouge” site
- Teen anxiety more likely with less sleep
- The president has a great deal for Dreamers
- A Va. senior organizes a nationwide A.I. summit
- College students slightly less narcissistic today
- A computer might help count human cell types
- Miami to Seattle in 50 minutes? Imagine that.
- Puerto Rican students arrive in Florida, in droves
- Man jumps on hood of a middle school bus
- Keep kids away from wildfire smoke in San Fran
- PARCC Algebra 2: Modeling a delivery route
- New game may help students plan college costs
- Beginning June 2018, Saudi women can drive
- Sheriff ‘searched’ students, faces sex assault charge
- Marching Band Excellence Utility now in beta testing
- New greenhouse will help bring veggies to schools
- Nonsense from both ends of the political spectrum
- Football participation down in Chicago suburbs
- Ohio school hears a sad message about opioids