The 52nd invitational marching band tournament on the ISU campus was held today, naming Marian Catholic grand champion.Read More
The US graduation rate hit a new high in 2014-15, when about 83% of high school students graduated on time, US Dept of Ed says.
School events, incl. a marching festival, were cancelled or drastically adapted because a typhoon brought hail and tornadoes to the Pacific Northwest.
Attacks on Republican presidential campaign targets are occurring and being reported. Disagreements, yes, but let’s not become violent.
- Women found more in certain STEM fields
- A jester stands on a bed for a marching band
- 2 suburban districts retest for lead in the water
- It’s challenging music out of Eau Claire, Wis.
- Some employers pay back student loans
- Trauma changes the brain, even in learning music
- US releases new teacher training rules
- Schools struggle with English language learners
- New U.Md. fee could help fund sex assault probes
- U-46 hopes to make 8th-grade math less stressful
- Q&A by Clinton, Trump on education issues
- Bob Dylan, American songwriter, wins Nobel Prize
- Urschel: We can bring math into kids’ real lives
- Md. order makes starting before Labor Day difficult
- Md. pours a little oil on the college app
- No work ethic difference between generations
- Obituary: Janie Cozzi, sophomore, & 4 friends
- Movie review: Queen of Katwe
- Reading fiction may not boost social cognition
- How can we define creativity?
- Study underscores need for teacher diversity
- Can the president put someone in jail?