The school environment should be safe and it should promote learning. Here’s how one school in Ky. works to make that happen.Read More
Fracking has helped some companies extract oil and gas from the Earth, but it has also left permanent damage to the Earth’s crust in its wake.
Many middle schoolers are bullied, and if bullying is also sexual harassment, it can be hard to overcome, esp. for girls.
AMBER Alert: From Tennessee, a high school freshman may have run away with her armed teacher, who allegedly kissed her at school.
- Cinderella on stage near UNC-Chapel Hill
- Burgeoning musical monolith in Aledo, IL
- Likely to get a concussion: female soccer players
- 2nd private school to close in Frederick this year
- Students share thoughts on opiate addiction
- Convincing kids to choose salad in the lunch line
- Obituary: Tiffany & Brittany Coffland; shot by father
- Storm that brought 5.2″ to Moline now a nor’easter
- Present debate shifts focus away from student issues
- Video games may help self-regard in some students
- South Pacific comes to the Chesapeake Bay
- New law in Ohio allows drivers to run a red light
- Close to water, “senioritis” takes on new meaning
- EPA head denies humanity’s role in climate change
- Student science experiments going to space station
- In marketing, what’s a Facebook “like” worth?
- Girls’ basketball and prom are tops in Geneva
- Some schools close on “Day Without Women”
- A single protein may be at the root of autism
- A high school eagerly gobbles up Snap Inc. stock
- For want of a snow day at winter’s warm end
- Head injury can lead to genetic changes in brain