Despite massive flooding in Louisiana 2 weeks ago, football continues. One town, with 90% of its buildings destroyed, will host a home game.Read More
A maglev train is being considered between Baltimore and Washington, but as with any design project, benefits and costs must be weighed.
Teenage drivers, who lack experience behind the wheel, take unnecessary risks while driving. That causes too many accidents and deaths.
ACT participation is up a little, achievement of the college-readiness benchmark on the test is down a little. Some state data is released.
- Planet in the Goldilocks zone of Proxima Centauri
- Mutualism becomes competition in a food web
- 6.2-magnitude earthquake strikes central Italy
- Texas judge halts transgender-student rules
- White House honors math, science teachers
- Mind your manners on the bus & dress right
- Baltimore City may raise bar for student-athletes
- Welcome back, welcome home. HSD 214 opens.
- Mass., Ohio led in 2015-16 school bomb threats
- Comedian John Oliver says charters are corrupt
- Audit: Army fudged numbers by trillions
- PARCC attacks critics with copyright claims
- Donald Trump, in his own words
- In the matter of Ryan Lochte, white athlete
- Total solar eclipse exactly one year away
- Cyberbullying more likely between past relations
- Kan. Supreme Court orders equity in school funding
- How fish fins evolved to become fingers
- Annual appeal: get your vaccinations up to date
- Prince George’s Co. loses a big Head Start grant
- Former student to lead the Glenbrook North band
- Extracurricular participation up for 27th year